Sunday, July 13, 2008

Weekend Update

This is the first weekend in about 3 weeks that we got to take it kinda easy. Saturday we did our run to Larry's Produce and then came home and took care of our neglected home. (Chores, woo hoo).

To make up the lackluster Saturday, we began Sunday with a trip to our favorite breakfast joint in Suisun... Bab's Delta Diner. There K and I grubbed on some hotcakes, and Stefan and I has some of the best biscuits n' gravy in the world. After breakfast we said a quick hello to the ducks in the Marina, and then headed home to purchase our tickets for the 11:15 showing of Wall-E.

Wall-E was cute, and the animation was amazing, however limited dialog made it a little difficult to sit through, although Kaleb managed with minimal movement. I still can't believe how lifelike Pixar can make things. There were times, we swore we were looking at an actual place! At the end of the film though, I asked Kaleb if he liked Kung Fu Panda or Wall-E better, and he said he liked Kung Fu Panda better. So give one to the Panda.

One of Kaleb's favorite people came over for dinner tonight... Uncle Alan. Kaleb always looks forward to seeing his Uncle Alan. Tonight Uncle Alan brought over a bottle of wine for Stef to try, however our lil sommelier had to have the first whiff.


My Little Wine Snob

After a little reflection, and careful swirling, Kaleb determined that the wine smelled of Strawberries, and then tried to force Stef to drink the wine. When asked if he wants a taste, he will state matter-of-factly, "I have to be bigger like daddy." (That's my good boy!)

All in all it was a quiet weekend spent decompressing and hanging with my two most favoritest people in the world.

1 comment:

mooTi22 said...

I know I'm the pot calling the kettle black, but when are you going to update??!! More pictures please. :)